55 + Community of Glenbrooke
Glenbrooke by Del Webb is a master planned community located in Elk Grove, just 15 miles south of Sacramento. The first homes were built in 2007 and there will be 631 residences at completion. Glenbrooke is a small, intimate, adult living community designed to make new residents feel comfortable the day they move in. Residents at Del Webb Elk Grove enjoy a vibrant lifestyle in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere. Want to learn more about Glenbroooke? Contact Victoria Witham, a real estate professional who specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this community. She can help you with a personal tour, a relocation package, a list of homes for sale or the current market value of your home.
Overview of Glenbrooke
Choose from eight home designs: 1,257 to 2,252 sq. ft The ranch style, single-family homes are available in eight floor plans. The homes are energy efficient with spacious/open designs and have granite countertops, Whirlpool Gold appliances, Moen faucets, and flooring options of tile, carpet and wood.. Since the Homeowner’s Association covers front yard maintenance, you’re encouraged to spend time doing the things you enjoy!
Find a variety of activities available-have fun! Residents enjoy living in the mild, four-season climate of Elk Grove. The community provides an abundance of year-round activities. The centerpiece of Glenbrooke is a 9,000 square foot clubhouse known as Arbour Lodge. It features a state-of-the- art fitness center, an outdoor pool/spa, tennis courts and an outdoor patio with beautiful stone fireplace.
Glenbrooke residents enjoy:
- Attending theme parties, dances, and special events in the multipurpose room
- Playing pickle ball, tennis, bocce ball, and practicing golf at the community putting green
- Exploring the four community parks that are connected by extensive walking, biking trails (they also have exercise stations)
- Other social activities and clubs such as:
- Bridge, Bunco, Canasta, Hearts, Mah Jongg, Mexican Train, Pinochle and Poker
- Billiards and Ping Pong
- Knitting, Scrapbooking, Sewing
- Potlucks, Koffee Klatch,Taco Socials and Mingles
- Singles Group
- Theatre Goers, Local Outings, Live Music and Line Dancing
- Gardening Club
- Cruise Club, RV’ers Club and Travel Presentations
- Yoga, Zumba, Bike Club and Walking Group
Please Click Here to view a sample events calendar for the community.
Enjoy the convenient location, with entertainment, restaurants, and shopping nearby. In a close proximity to Glenbrooke, you’ll find:
- More than 70 restaurants
- 50 parks (over 500 acres of lush landscaping)
- Numerous shopping centers with specialty shops and popular chain stores
- Newly remodeled Park
- Expansion of City Hall Projects
- Variety of churches
- Two movie theaters
- Emerald Lakes Golf Center and Valley Hi Country Club (two major golf courses)
- Thriving senior center
- Excellent medical facilities (Sutter Medical Group, Kaiser, UC Davis Medical Center, and Methodist Hospital/Mercy Healthcare
- Sacramento International Airport (just 26 miles north of Elk Grove)
- Elk Grove Civic Center & Community Park: More than 75 acres that Include an Aquatic Center, Senior Center & Veterans Hall, and park.
This agent is not affiliated or retained by Pulte Group Inc., or their affiliated entities (the “Developer.”) The information has not been approved by the “Developer”.
|Home Type:||Single Family|
|Priced From:||$400’s - $500’s|
|Number of Homes:||631|
|New/Resale:||Resale Homes Only|
|Community Type:||55+ Living|
|Construction Dates:||2007 – 2014|
|Association Fees:||$167 Monthly|
|Square Footage:||1,257 – 2,252|
EXPLORE OTHER 55 LIVING COMMUNITIES