55 + Community of Glenbrooke
Glenbrooke by Del Webb is a master-planned community in Elk Grove, just 15 miles south of Sacramento. The first homes were built in 2007, and there will be 631 residences at completion. Glenbrooke is a small, intimate, adult living community designed to make new residents feel comfortable the day they move in. Del Webb Elk Grove residents enjoy a vibrant lifestyle in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere. Want to learn more about Glenbroooke?
Contact Victoria Witham, a real estate professional helping this community’s buyers and sellers. She can help you with a personal tour, a relocation package, a list of homes for sale, or the current market value of your home.
Overview of Glenbrooke
Choose from eight home designs: 1,257 to 2,252 sq. ft. The ranch-style, single-family homes are available in eight-floor plans. The houses are energy efficient with spacious/open designs and have granite countertops, Whirlpool Gold appliances, Moen faucets, and tile, carpet, and wood flooring options. Since the Homeowner’s Association covers front yard maintenance, you’re encouraged to do what you enjoy!
Find a variety of activities available-have fun! Residents enjoy living in the mild, four-season climate of Elk Grove. The community provides an abundance of year-round activities.
The centerpiece of Glenbrooke is a 9,000-square-foot clubhouse known as Arbour Lodge. Click the Clubhouse button above for more photos and learn about the Arbour Lodge.
Glenbrooke residents enjoy:
- Attending theme parties, dances, and special events in the multipurpose room
- Playing pickle ball, tennis, bocce ball, and practicing golf at the community putting green
- Exploring the four community parks that are connected by extensive walking and biking trails (they also have exercise stations)
- Other social activities and clubs such as:
- Bridge, Bunco, Canasta, Hearts, Mah Jongg, Mexican Train, Pinochle and Poker
- Billiards and Ping Pong
- Knitting, Scrapbooking, Sewing
- Potlucks, Koffee Klatch, Taco Socials and Mingles
- Singles Group
- Theatre Goers, Local Outings, Live Music, and Line Dancing
- Gardening Club
- Cruise Club, RV’ers Club, and Travel Presentations
- Yoga, Zumba, Bike Club, and Walking Group
Please Click Here to view a sample events calendar for the community.
Enjoy the convenient location, with entertainment, restaurants, and shopping nearby. Near Glenbrooke, you’ll find:
- More than 70 restaurants
- 50 parks (over 500 acres of lush landscaping)
- Numerous shopping centers with specialty shops and popular chain stores
- Newly remodeled Park
- Expansion of City Hall Projects
- Variety of churches
- Two movie theaters
- Emerald Lakes Golf Center and Valley Hi Country Club (two major golf courses)
- Thriving senior center
- Excellent medical facilities (Sutter Medical Group, Kaiser, UC Davis Medical Center, and Methodist Hospital/Mercy Healthcare
- Sacramento International Airport (just 26 miles north of Elk Grove)
- Elk Grove Civic Center & Community Park: More than 75 acres. Include an Aquatic Center, Senior Center & Veterans Hall, and park.
This agent is not affiliated or retained by Pulte Group Inc. or their affiliated entities (the “Developer.”) The information has not been approved by the “Developer.”
|Home Type:||Single Family|
|Priced From:||$500s - $700s|
|Number of Homes:||631|
|New/Resale:||Resale Homes Only|
|Community Type:||55+ Living|
|Construction Dates:||2007 – 2014|
|Association Fees:||$520 Quarterly|
|Square Footage:||1,257 – 2,252|
EXPLORE OTHER 55 LIVING COMMUNITIES