55 Living Real Estate
Community of Regency at Folsom Ranch
Overview of Regency at Folsom Ranch
Coming Soon! An exclusive 55+ gated community from Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading active-adult builder. Enjoy active adult living at its finest with unparallel amenities and lifestyle located in the desirable Folsom Ranch. Regency at Folsom Ranch will feature five private neighborhoods of the finest homes with premium resort-style amenities, including miles of walking, hiking, and biking paths and miles of open nature space.
- Duets and single-family homes exclusive to 55+ active adults
- Home designs ranging from 1,398 to 2,316 square feet
- Home designs will feature 2-3 bedrooms and up to 2.5 baths
- Amenities include an 18,000-square-foot recreation center on approximately 5 acres with an indoor lap pool, outdoor pool, fitness studio, and spa, pickleball and tennis courts, gathering areas, two dog “bark” parks, adjacent protected forest area, and miles of biking, hiking, and walking trails.
- Future homeowners will have convenient access to future Folsom Ranch master plan shopping center
- Sales Office opening Fall 2021
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers is an award-winning FORTUNE 500 company that was founded in 1967. They specialize in luxury home building nationwide. Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide for the past six years running and been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies®”. Toll Brothers also has been honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
About the City of Folsom
Folsom is a very sought-after community due to its diverse employers, highly preforming schools and recreational activities. Just miles from downtown Sacramento and surrounded by recreational activities galore. From Folsom Lake, the American River Parkway and at the door of the Sierra Nevada Mountains the options are endless. And if shopping and dining are more your interest, the nearby Palladio offers a premier shopping experience with dozens of shops and eateries. And Old Town Folsom offers a charming shopping and unique dining experience as well.
Directions to Folsom Ranch
From San Francisco – 109 Miles: East on Interstate 80 to East Bidwell Street exit
From South Lake Tahoe – 84 Miles: West on US 50 to East Bidwell Street exit
*This agent is not affiliated or retained by Toll Brothers, or their affiliated entities (the “Developer.”) The information has not been approved by the “Developer.”
|Home Type:||Single Family & Townhomes|
|Priced From:||$500's - $700's|
|Number of Homes:||930|
|Community Type:||55+ Living|
|Association Fees:||$265 Monthly Est.|
|Square Footage:||1,400 – 2,450|
EXPLORE OTHER 55 LIVING COMMUNITIES