55 + Community of Heritage LakesideLocated south of Sacramento, Heritage Lakeside is an active adult gated community that offers resale homes for the 55+ living. My name is Victoria Witham and I would be happy to provide you with a personal tour, a relocation package, or homes for sale via email. Please contact me and let you know how I can help.
Overview of Heritage Lakeside
Discover the Heritage Lakeside Community…
Heritage Lakeside is a 55+ Active adult lake front community in Elk Grove, California, just 14 miles south of downtown Sacramento. The development began in 2001 and has 269 single story residences. This beautiful private gated community is situated along Lake Heron, a 40 acre man-made lake.
Enjoy the convenient location, with entertainment, restaurants, and shopping nearby. Right outside the Heritage Lakeside Community, you’ll find:
- Popular restaurants and shopping centers
- Nearby parks within walking distance
- Variety of churches
- Movie theaters
- Crocker Art Museum
- “Old Sac”- Gold Rush Days & Dixie Jazz Festival
- Sacramento Kings basketball
- Sacramento River Cats minor league baseball
- Nearby wildlife refuge for migratory fowl
- Sacramento International Airport (24 miles)
Find a variety of activities available-have fun!
A resort- style 6,350 sq. ft. clubhouse is the social hub for center at Heritage Lakeside. This active adult community features fun activities, clubs and events for all of your interests including crafting, casino games, movies and more.
Choose from eight home designs: 1,558 to 2,675 sq. ft
The ranch style, single-family homes are available in eight floor plans and all homes have an attached two-car or three-car garage with covered patios. The spacious home designs have up to four bedrooms and two and a half baths. The Homeowner’s Association dues cover front yard and common ground maintenance to ensure the neighborhood remains as immaculate as when you first move in.
Heritage Lakeside residents enjoy:
- Relaxing around the sparkling pool
- Working out at the fitness center
- Catch and Release fishing, and boating
- Walking trails around Lake Heron and biking
- Other social activities and clubs such as:
- Billiards, Bingo, Bridge, Bunco, Canasta, Maj Jongg and Poker
- Golf and Tennis Groups
- Water Aerobics, Walking Group, Sweatin’ to the Oldies
- Movie Night, Summer Supper and Line Dancing
- Annual Chili Cook Off
- Mad Hatters and Red Hats
- ROMEOs (Retired Old Men Eating Out)
Please Click Here to view a sample events calendar for the community.
This agent is not affiliated or retained by Lennar/Us Homes, or their affiliated entities (the “Developer.”) The information has not been approved by the “Developer.”
|Home Type:||Single Family|
|Priced From:||$400s to $600s|
|Number of Homes:||269|
|New/Resale:||Resale Homes Only|
|Community Type:||55+ Living|
|Construction Dates:||2001 – 2004|
|Association Fees:||$190 - $210 Monthly|
|Square Footage:||1,558 – 2,675|
EXPLORE OTHER 55 LIVING COMMUNITIES